Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TWD Best Ever Brownies


Better late than never, right?  I made and photographed these brownies back in November, but totally failed to get a post up about them.  Am I the only one who enjoys the cooking and eating more than the actual writing part?  The good news is, I have a disturbingly good memory for food and these brownies were especially memorable.  They were absolutely excellent!  I think I may have under-baked them for about a minute, they were almost too gooey to eat when warm, but they set up very nicely when cooled.  I just loved the pure, rich chocolate flavor.  They were so rich that even I was happy with a relatively small piece, they kept well, and they were delicious straight from the freezer.  I don't make brownies too often, but this will definitely be my new, go-to recipe.

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind the writing part, but I hate the picture taking part :-)

    I remember these being a hit in my house, but I can't remember why... Glad they were a hit.

    ReplyDelete